At London Lash Studio we value the health and safety of our clients and our team, so we have put in place the following measures to ensure your safety and ours:
What we ask of you
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been recently exposed to anyone with flu-like symptoms.
- Please arrive on time and wait outside if you arrive early. Our waiting area is currently out of use to limit the number of people in the salon and ensure we can practice social distancing.
- Don’t bring guests to your appointment.
- Wash or sanitise your hands immediately upon arrival.
- Wear a mask and keep it on at all times whilst in the salon. If you forget, we can provide you with one.
- Bring your own blanket or wear warm clothing, as we can no longer provide blankets.
- Contactless payment is advised.
What you can expect from us
- Any of our team who have any flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with flu-like symptoms will complete self-isolation before returning to work.
- We will, as always, be wearing a mask for the duration of your appointment.
- We have re-trained our staff on essential infection control, disinfection practices and hand hygiene practices.
- We mostly use single-use disposable products. As always, for those tools which are not disposable, we follow strict protocols for cleaning and disinfecting tools between each client.
- We have rearranged treatment beds to ensure a 2-metre distance between stations and removed treatment bed covers so that beds can easily be disinfected between clients.
- Extra time will be taken to clean and disinfect surfaces after every client, with high contact points being given special attention.
Cancelling or rescheduling under 24 hours before the appointment (or ‘no shows’) will result in a cancellation fee (50% of the service) being charged. The fee must be paid before you can rebook.
Please note: Cancelling and rescheduling can be done via the link in your confirmation of appointment/reminder email or by logging in to the online booking system via our website.
A patch test is recommended for new clients to check for allergies at least 24 hours before the following treatments: Eyelash extensions, LVL lash lift, eyelash/eyebrow tinting, brow lamination and microblading. A disclaimer must be signed if you choose to opt-out of a patch test. If pregnant a patch test is compulsory.
Please bear in mind that, on rare occasions, the results may not always be accurate and an allergic reaction may still occur, even if the results were negative. We advise you to book your treatment a few days before an important event, in case of an allergic reaction.
If after your appointment, you experience any discomfort, itchiness or redness in the eye area, please get in touch with us for advice and also refer to your GP immediately. You should never ignore any symptoms of an allergic reaction, as it may lead to serious health issues if untreated.
All appointments are confirmed by text and email. If you do not receive confirmation within 2 hours of making an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible to make sure that your appointment has been booked.
Please wait outside if you are running early. Our waiting area is currently out of use to limit the number of people in the salon and ensure we can practice social distancing. If you arrive early you will not be allowed to enter until your appointment time.
If you are late to an appointment it will still finish at the scheduled time in order to accommodate the next client, but you will still be charged full price.
Infilling work from other salons
If you have lashes on from another salon then for the best results it is always best to do a removal and a full set, as all salons use different products and techniques. However, we will infill work from other salons as long as it is good quality work. If you are unsure then please email us some photos or contact us to book in for a quick consultation at our salon.
Please schedule your infill appointments every 2 – 3 weeks to maintain your eyelash extensions. Our maximum time limit for infills is 4 weeks – anything over 4 weeks is considered a full set. Even if you still have many lashes left after 4 weeks, the majority will be grown out after this time period and therefore need to be removed.
In order to be sure of scheduling your infill appointments at a convenient time within the above time limits, please book as far in advance as possible.
Infills can be booked by time (e.g. 45 mins, 1 hour, 1 hour 15 mins) depending on the time it has been since your last appointment and the amount of lashes you have left on. The more time you book, the more lashes will be applied and the fuller result you will get. To maintain a fuller look you may wish to consider more frequent infill appointments or booking a longer infill time.
Eye make-up and contact lenses
Please make sure your lashes are clean and free from eye make-up before your appointment. If your lashes need to be cleaned during your appointment time, this will reduce the time available for the application of new lashes. It may also mean that your lashes do not last as long if there is make-up residue remaining on your lashes.
We also request that you remove contact lenses before any eyelash treatments, but they can be put straight back in after treatment.
We always aim to fulfil our appointments on time and as booked. If however, a particular therapist is not available for your treatment for reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer your booking to an alternative therapist. In the unusual event that we cannot fulfil your appointment at all and need to cancel your booking, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and make every effort to reschedule at a convenient time.
Book with confidence knowing each treatment is 100 per cent guaranteed within the first 6 days of your appointment or we will fix it. Conditions: You must have followed aftercare instructions and you must contact us within 6 days of your last appointment. If you contact us after 6 days has passed, we cannot be held responsible for any issues and your next treatment will be charged at full price.